Milkface Nursingwear Inc

What's new and on my mind at milkface

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Celebrity moms in Bravado...

Since Us Weekly is my guilty pleasure, I was tickled to see this piece on one of my favourite manufacturers Bravado Designs in Celebrity Baby Blog. I knew about Britney Spears being a fan of the Original Nursing Bra (dubious distinction?! hard to say these days as she reinvents herself!) since the woman practically wears the bra *outside* of her clothing but I hadn't heard the SJP was a fan. Angelina Jolie is reportedly a wearer of the Essential Nursing Bra Tank (in black, natch) while Jennifer Garner prefers the Lifestyle Bra (wonder if she has the Hot Pink?). Just a few random celeb tidbits for the weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home