Milkface Nursingwear Inc

What's new and on my mind at milkface

Monday, September 24, 2007

Jennifer Garner rocks (as always!)

While reading my guilty pleasure (Marie Claire magazine!) this week, I came across an article on one of my faves, Jennifer Garner. I've always thought she seemed great - she comes across as a nice, normal girl you could have a few glasses of red wine with as you swap parenting stories while laughing uproariously and delving into large amounts of chocolate - you know? At any rate, in this article she speaks in such a loving and open way about breastfeeding and how much it meant to her and her daughter. It's really sweet and also really nice that Marie Claire simply notes that she nursed Violet for 14 months without making any comment on it. Go Jen! Go Marie Claire!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home