Milkface Nursingwear Inc

What's new and on my mind at milkface

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Fun!

We've had lots of families in the store recently thrilled with how much smoother their summers are going with the truly comfortable and ergonomic carriers they've found at milkface. Though my children are past the carrying stage, my summer certainly would be a lot harder without my mom (whose 2 day a week childcare allows me to work!). Summer is a fabulous season - beautiful weather, more free time, lots of daylight - but, for many of us, our routines are thrown out the window and the result can be a bit stressful! So what's making your summer great? Tell us about the person, product, service, whatever it is that's allowing you to make the most of this great season with your kids and you'll have a chance to help other moms (and win $20 in milkface money!). So, c'mon, share! I know you've got lots of great ideas, share them by July 25th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home